A confidential disclosure agreement (CDA), non-disclosure agreement (NDA), a confidentiality agreement, proprietary information agreement (PIA), or secrecy agreement, is a legitimate contract between two parties that outlines confidential materials or knowledge the two parties wish to share with each other for certain purposes, but want to restrict access to.
- We prefer an NDA singing before business sensitive information exchange with each offshore client to provide information security and confidentiality regarding their projects.
- Our employees are required to sign a Proprietary Information Agreement as well as an individual NDA agreement at the time of joining our company.
- We forbid the disclosure of proprietary information directly or indirectly to a person not involved in the project along with usage, copying, publishing, or moving this information out of the company’s premises.
- Our employees never participate in any other business that may lead to unfair competition upon termination of their employment.
- Every worker with access to internal computer interfaces that involves customer data is assigned a specific username, ID number and password to protect any possible vulnerabilities.
- Access to customer data is limited based on the liabilities of each employee. Each employee is assigned an appropriate access level. Only essential information as per job requirements is granted to the employees. Every action of each individual gets recorded on the system.
- A 24×7 security surveillance and monitoring system are installed at the working place.
- Printed documents with sensitive and confidential information are safe in locked file cabinets. Employees are given access to these areas and cabinets only if it is significant for them to perform their responsibilities efficiently.
- A well organised Fire protection has been set as per the requirements and regulations, all the important facilities can easily be accessed in case of the fire alarm.
- The whole office is a non-smoking zone.
Project-based IP Dissociation
- Our strong ethical framework ensures that no information is exchanged between projects.
- Our working teams are segregated into a separate secure physical location and can work within a dedicated LAN segment